Complaint Review: IC SYSTEM, INC

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:London Kentucky
IC SYSTEM, INC
44 Hwy 96 E., PO Box 64437, St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

IC SYSTEM, INC Threatened with being arrested! Told me how unintelligent I am! St. Paul Minnesota

ic systems has been harassing me for a SPRINT bill for about one year. I wrote a formal dispute letter to them and their response was tough you owe this amount. My last bill with sprint was $233.58 and I added the $250 for the cancellation.

When ic systems sent me the second notice it was $1300.58. Since then, I have told them I do not owe this much over and over! I sent $200.00 (check by phone) in April and told them I would arrange to pay it off slowly. They hit my account over 8 times since the $200 payment! I did not have the money so I have 8 NSF's for $26.00! I only authorized one, ONE payment in April. Since then, today, a man called and told me that they were going to send me to jail for my debt that I was going to pay!

In these times, I am lucky to keep a roof over my head and food on the table! Can I do anything to stop this type of harassment?

Soph
London, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-SYSTEM-INC/St-Paul-Minnesota-55164/IC-SYSTEM-INC-Threatened-with-being-arrested-Told-me-how-unintelligent-I-am-St-Paul-M-348943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC SYSTEM, INC