Complaint Review: IC Services- IC Applications Mike Wilcox & Jim Brown

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
IC Services- IC Applications Mike Wilcox & Jim Brown
14525 S W Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

I C Services - IC Applications Mike Wilcox Jim Brown Lied and took money and run Beaverton Oregon

Jim Brown, said that we would recieve up to 492,000 on our grant. Said it was my lucky day, that it was the last day of the grants. Said send in the $464.00 over night in a cashier's check, that we would have our form to fill out in two to three weeks.

Nothing in six weeks Mr. Wilcox's said don't worry, I'll pay for it out of my pocket to get to you. Nothing happen. On the nineth week I recieved the form book.Sent back overnight. Nothing. Many phone calls, and many promises by Mr. Wilcox's.

Our company has a patent pending on a project that the U S Government has spent millions on and been working on for years, to destory organic compounds, in contaminated water. They IC Services has destoryed our company on this project. They need to be hung not put away.

Clear water industries,
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services-IC-Applications-Mike-Wilcox-Jim-Brown/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/I-C-Services-IC-Applications-Mike-Wilcox-Jim-Brown-Lied-and-took-money-and-run-Beavert-267951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services- IC Applications Mike Wilcox & Jim Brown