Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:Deltona Florida
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way, Ste 21069 Beavertaon, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services Government Grant Scam Ripoff Beavertaon Oregon

*Author of original report: ic services

I too have been a victim of this company. I was told back in May that I would received $125,000.00 to start my own business, but like everyone else I was told to overnight a money order to them to start the process. It took over a month before they told me I can send in a proof of my business plan and they would call me to go over it. At least three weeks went by and no phone call, and I was tol that if they don't call then everything was ok. I always got a girl named Sara on the phone. I was told I will be receiving their questionaire in two weeks and never got it. I finally got it on July 28 via email. I overnighted the answers and my business plan to them. I tried calling to get a status on things, and both numbers that I have are blocked. I did do much research in finding the location for my business and all the suppliers for my equipment. I can't believe I got taken for a ride like this. I have contacted the State Attoney General in OR to make a complaint and get what I money I have spent. Here is the information if anyone else woul like to pursue something as well.

Oregon Department of Justice
Financial Fraud/Consumer Protection Section
1162 Court St., NE
Salem, OR 97301-4096
503-229-5576
877-877-9392

I am filing my paperwork with them and everyone else should as well.

Deltona, FL

Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2007 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beavertaon-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-Government-Grant-Scam-Ripoff-Beavertaon-Oregon-269804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services

ic services

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (U.S.A.)

Here is some additional information for everyone that has been scammed by this company. Please file a complaint against them so we can get this resolved, the more complaints will help with the invesitigation. I filed my complaint today and you should too.

Federal Trade Commission
CRC - 240
Washington, DC 20580
877-382-4357
ftc.gov.

If I get more information, I will update everyone.