Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:New Castle Kentucky
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way Suite 21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services Big time Scam Beaverton Oregon

I sent this company $460.00 in the promise that I was going to receive in the mail a packet to fill out and return to them,"quetionaire packet. I was told after I filled this out I was to send it back as soon as possible with my business plan so that I could recieve the $45,000- $60,000 that I would be getting as a business grant. Yeah right. I filled out the packet as I was told sent them my business plan. Waited a couple of weeks and to see if I would receive anything in the mail or maybe a phone call, nothing. So I waited a couple more weeks still nothing. I then called the company to see wait the hold up was I was told that they had a problem in the mail department,something about the computers going down and that they were very sorry but I would be gettting something in the mail very soon. So I like an idiot waited a coulple more weeks, still nothing. So I call back no answer, I call again no answer, I call again, you get the point.

This all started eight months ago, and now when I call the number is no longer in service, and the web site no longer is up.

I would greatly appericate anyone that may have somo idea as to how I can get my money back or find these people so that I can get a lawyer on them so they can get what they deserve.

Thanks

Frank
New Castle, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-Big-time-Scam-Beaverton-Oregon-279730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services