Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Arkansas
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services- Grants WE WERE SCAMMED!!! Beaverton Oregon

On March 15, 2007 I spoke to Mr. Patterson from IC Services. He guaranteed me that I was approved to receive a government grant in the amount of $125,000. They emailed me a contract, we went over it, and all I had to do was send $464, estimates on what I was going to use the money for, and they would write if for me.

After I sent all of my "much needed paperwork" I would call them every 2 weeks to get an update on the progress. They kept assuring me that everything was going well. Then this situation took a drastic turn for the worse.

Around June, they became extremely rude and hatefull on the phone and would not return any of my e-mails. Within weeks of this happening, they had their telephone shut off. Unforturnatly, they now do not have a website either. I have not recieved anything from this company stating wether or not I have been given a grant. They scammed me and I want to fight back.

Natasha
Austin, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2007 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-Grants-WE-WERE-SCAMMED-Beaverton-Oregon-277715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services