Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Dublin Indiana
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way Suite #21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services IC Services Rip Off Artists. Scam Alert! Beaverton Oregon

My story is much like everyone elses. Ic Services called me and offered me their grant services. I was wanting a business grant. They said I would need $464 to start the process. I was emailed the contract and filled it out and returned it with a money order for $464. I was then told I would recieve a questionaire to fill out.

After several weeks when I didn't recieve the questionaire, I called them again. The first time I started this I spoke with a Gwen Powers. When I called back to ask about the questionaire I was told she wasn't available and everytime after that.

When I asked about the questionaire I was told their records show it had already been sent. I told them I had never recieved it. A few weeks later I recieved a questionaire. I filled it out and returned it promptly.

A month passed and I hadn't heard anything, so I called again. I was told that it takes 6 to 8 weeks to process everything. To just be patient...So I was! The first half of July I called again. I was told I was still in the approval process and that I should call back at the end of August. Now when I try to call its number is blocked. I emailed them and have heard nothing back.

Why are people allowed to scam people like this?! Isn't there anything that can be done??

Jolie
Dublin, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-IC-Services-Rip-Off-Artists-Scam-Alert-Beaverton-Oregon-268214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services