Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Denton Texas
IC Services
14525 Beaverton Dr, Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services RIP OFF Scammers Beaverton Oregon

I was needing money to move my small business and found this service on line one year ago and they urged me to quickly send 464.00 cashiers check with tracking number and I would receive a more paper work and I was promised to receive 150,000 for my small business. I called several times and spoke to a Mr. Patterson and then the number became blocked and I have never received one dime from them. They are crooks!

Jan
Denton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2008 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-RIP-OFF-Scammers-Beaverton-Oregon-312404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services