Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Greenville Mississippi
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way Suite 21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services The call me and promise grant or refund, I sent money and no other listing of them. Ripoff Beaverton Oregon

I applied for a grant through www.grant.gov.com these are the people they refered to me that they thought could help me. I sent 464.00 money order which i still hold recent to. They sent us a Questionaire to fill out just as they stated and promise to be getting back in touch with us. After returning the Questionaire to IC Applications 14525 SW Millikan Way Suite 21069 Beaverton, OR 97005. I have not heard from them and when I call the number that they gave on today 8/20/07 the number has been blocked. Please help me get my 464.00 back. I work so hard and I didn't expected to get ripped off. Please help me I have all the information including the recent to the money order that was sent.

Melody
Greenville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-The-call-me-and-promise-grant-or-refund-I-sent-money-and-no-other-listing-of-268986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services