Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:hazleton Pennsylvania
IC Services
14525 SW Milikan Way Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services This "company" also ripped us off for a guaranteed business grant. Beaverton Oregon

My husband and I were looking for a business grant to start our own company and were contacted by a Vince Jacobs. He told us we were guaranteed a business grant for $40,000.00. We needed to express mail him 464.00 and call them back with the tracking numbers, which we did and then we would be mailed the application.

We did receive the agreement contract via e-mail which I did print up and the application within about a month which I filled out and sent back.

I was told I would receive the second part in a few weeks which would be a list of grant providers and all I needed to do was contact them about how they wanted to disburse the funds.

After not receiving anything, I called the "company" only having to talk with the night "supervisor" Mr. Wilcox. He was Very Rude and kept telling me he would send the results via e-mail or usps. When I did not receive anything, I called back and talked to Johnathon and he told me they sent it out and even gave me a tracking number which guess what? doesn't exist.

Now just like everyone else I can't get in touch with them, the number is blocked. I did go through the B.B.B. only to have nothing come from it. I also went to the Attorney General's office and the Federal Trade Commission. If anyone knows how to get the money back, please let us know.

Karebf
hazleton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-This-company-also-ripped-us-off-for-a-guaranteed-business-grant-Beaverton-O-303759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services