Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:Florence Alabama
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way Suite 21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services, claimes to help the average American person, nothing but a fraud!! Beaverton Oregon

I am like so many of you that trusted IC Services to help me get a grant and I have not heard on thing from them. I applied for this grant in April and did all my proccessing with the familiar Amy White (if that's even her real name) sent my money and for several weeks heard nothing I had to call them to get paper work sent to me. I tried to call and the number was forwarded to an awsering service and now the number is blocked.

If I had money to throw out the window, I wouldn't need to apply for a grant to remodel my home. Now here me and my family sit as the numbers continue to rise as more people get scammed. It would seem to me that there could be something done in order to stop this company from ruining any more lives. Doesn't the government have something in place to stop companies from scamming people out of their hard earned money? Please tell me the buck does not stop here. Please tell me I didn't put my family's hopes and desires of having a half way desent home on the line only to be told there's nothing that can be done.

I'm noting asking for a public hearing where these people are held accountable for their actions, I only want my money back in the same manner in which it was given!!

Andrea
Florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-claimes-to-help-the-average-American-person-nothing-but-a-fraud-Beaverton-267668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services