Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Pasadena Maryland
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way Suite #21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services deceptive fraud ripoff. Refused to provide refund they guaranteed in their contract Beaverton Oregon

Weeks after signing my contract and sending my $464 fee I received no paperwork to begin the process of getting the grant I desired to start my own business. After repeated calls I sent an email requesting a refund as guaranteed in the contract I signed.

After repeated calls again I was told it would be "impossible" to return my money by one of their representatives with no further reasoning. I attempted to file a claim in court only to find out they are not a registered company in the state of Oregon preventing me from filing my claim.

I found reports about this company on this site and now realize this company is a scam and I will likely never receive my refund. At this point I just want this company to be held responsible for their deception and justice be served.

Nick
Pasadena, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-deceptive-fraud-ripoff-Refused-to-provide-refund-they-guaranteed-in-their-co-265492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services