Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
IC Services
14525 SW Millikan Way Ste 21069 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services, is a scam company, a gentleman by the name of John Collins led me to believe that IS Services could help me to obtain a grant to make some improvements to my codo for a fee of $464.00 Beaverton Oregon

I was surfacing the internet under hud.com looking for federal grant monies to make improvements to my condo that I purchased in September 2006, I clicked on grants for home improvement and was asked my name telephone number & the amount needed.

The next day I received a call from a gentleman called John Collins who led me to believe his company could assist me in getting grant monies for a fee of $464.00, he also told me the quicker I responded the faster the process would be due to the data-base for 2006 grant monies would be locked until mid-summer so hurry and get your fees in. He told me to go to post office purchase a money order for $464.00 certify it and when they give me the tracking number to call IC Services and provide that information to them.

I did that, as well as had various contractors to come in and give me some estimates on some of the improvements I was going to have made. I can't get in touch with that so called company, and after numerous attempts and lies, the number is now blocked.

Maude
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/IC-Services-is-a-scam-company-a-gentleman-by-the-name-of-John-Collins-led-me-to-believe-268846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services