Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2007

• Reported By:Fruitland Idaho
IC Services
1851 ST-CATHERINE SUITE 230 Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.

IC Services I paid money for grant writing, they guarenteed government money but they are ripoffs. Beaverton Oregon

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I contacted IC services in February 2007 they said it would cost $464.00 to get the paperwork started and they said when I get the money order to call them with the tracking number and order number. I then sent off $464.00 to IC Services in Beaverton Oregon and since then I have contacted Bill Parks several times but he has not returned any messages.

I then contacted Michael Simcoe and asked him the status of my paperwork he said it is all together and it will take 3 to 8 weeks and I will get a packet in the mail. I then asked for a tracking number for the packet and he said to call back the next day and he would have the tracking number. I then asked to speak with Bill Parks again and he said he was on the other line and he would leave him a message but he did not bother asking me for my number.

Sherry
Fruitland, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/Beaverton-Oregon/IC-Services-I-paid-money-for-grant-writing-they-guarenteed-government-money-but-they-are-244772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Sl - (U.S.A.)

IC Services stated they would give a tracking order number for the package I tried to track the number with no luck and they gave me the run around again. They seem to be very good at tring to use every excuse in the book!