Complaint Review: IC Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:Callahan Florida
IC Services
14525 Milikan Way Beaverton Oh 97005 Nationwide U.S.A.

IC Services I heard about iC Services through a friend as a Government Grant Program. I sent them 464.00.I was promisessd money for home improvement. I was never able to get back in touch after they got their money that I sent certified mail. Like everbody else they are a bunch of theives and lairs. Beaverton Ohio,97005 Ohio

Mary
Callahan, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2009 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Services/nationwide/IC-Services-I-heard-about-iC-Services-through-a-friend-as-a-Government-Grant-Program-I-s-462124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC Services