Complaint Review: IC System

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By:sylacauga Alabama
IC System
444 Highway 96e SAINT PAUL, Minnesota U.S.A.

IC System WOULD NOT GIVE ADDRESS TO PASS DUE ACCOUNT OR PHN NUMBER SAINT PAUL Minnesota

* : How to dispute this claim.

I pulled my credit report up and found a 81 dollar pass due account.
I called IC and asked them about the bill which was showing owed since 2005.
The lady was hatefull and wanted the money then. I told her i would be sending it in, the next day. I read up a little on old bills, and began calling the hospitals that i had been in, and every hospital said i did not owe any bill. I Called back and asked for some kind of address or phn number, they said they do not have any. And i would have to get them to send a letter stating that it was paid off. I told him i could not because they would not even give me and phn number or address to call them.
i called anoter man at the company and told me the same thing, as i told him everyone said i owed nothing. But he said i had to have proof but would not give me any information on the hospital. I asked to speak to someone higher and he said they would tell me the same thing. How can i take care of the matter if they will not give me the phn number or address to prove i owe this. I may owe it and im not saying i dont but give me a number to check, i am not going to send someone that they dont even know the address or phn number that im suppose to pay, as he told me they did not know. I called my insurance company and asked for them to check and see, they also said i dont own anything, on a bill, but they will check and see if they can help.and will call me in 3 days when they find out. If i owe this i am going to pay it. but i need help in getting some kind of phn number to the doctor to find out for sure, when everyone tells me that its paid and they say its not, its hard to send someone money. when they dont even know the phn number or address to the doctor that i owe.

Michael
sylacauga, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-System/SAINT-PAUL-Minnesota-55164/IC-System-WOULD-NOT-GIVE-ADDRESS-TO-PASS-DUE-ACCOUNT-OR-PHN-NUMBER-SAINT-PAUL-Minnesota-468395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC System

#1

How to dispute this claim.

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Hello Michael,

Here's how you can dispute this.  First of all, you do not need proof that you do not owe.  They need proof that you do.  Just look up IC System on the web and get their address.  Write them a letter informing them that you are disputing the account in question.  By law, they will not be allowed to contact you again, or pursue the account unless they can offer proof that it is valid, except to say that they got your letter.

As for your credit report, you should be able to clear that up if a dispute turns out in your favor, but I'm no expert in that regard.

Good Luck,