Complaint Review: IC System

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
IC System
444 Highway 96 East Saint Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

IC System rude, disruptive, dishonest, lying, provoking, harassment, unhelpful ripoff Saint Paul, Minnesota

I owe $754.xx for PayPal because I was scammed on the Internet. long story.
I also owe $141.xx for eBay.

So I get calls from them - AT LEAST 4 CALLS PER DAY - today they set a new record for 10 CALLS - 10 CALLS?!

I talk to someone daily but, even in violation of the FDCPA, they call after I have spoken to someone - claim it was an "auto-dialer error"

I was originally told by a lady that I can make installments in 6 months -

now I was told by this HORRIBLY rude girl that I had to make half of my debt this month and half of it in June.
She hung up on me, yelled at me, harassed me, and I know there is no way I can get $450, half of the debt, by the end of this month - impossible.

I claimed that the reason I owe this is because I was scammed on the net, "Whose fault is that, sir?" "I'm marking your account as Refusal To Pay"
Biatch, I didn't say I wasn't going to pay - I said I need a reasonable time period.

None of the other reps I spoke to, including Brandon, told me that they would mark it as R-to-P. See, they used to call every few days, as long as I would pick up and say that I am still going to put my first installment this month - they were very kind and helpful - not this girl, not by a longshot.

There's no point in mailing them and telling them you are not going to pay, so they can stop calling and harassing you - they will claim they never got the letter and keep harassing you.

This is ridiculous - they are insane. Truly insane.
And worse, they got my cell phone number and don't stop harassing me.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2007 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-System/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-55127-2557/IC-System-rude-disruptive-dishonest-lying-provoking-harassment-unhelpful-ripoff-Sain-246448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC System