Complaint Review: IC System

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:elwood Illinois
IC System
444 Highway 96 East St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

IC System TRIED TO RIP ME OFF but I STOPPED THEM St. Paul Minnesota

I got a note= demanding I pay a $23.00 charge to Verizon Wireless on July 16, 2009. I closed that account paid in full in 1995.

When I called IC System Inc. the person answering was rude and told me to mail them a complaint about the charges. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told "I could not talk to a supervisor"

I called Verizon Wireless and got a SUPERVISOR who was very helpfull and She looked up my 14 year old account that was closed and made sure that IC SYSTEM Inc. was notified that this was not a valid claim.

I suggested to Michelle the Verizon Wireless supervisor to GOOGLE the IC System Inc. name and see how bad these people are. She was going to research it and pass it on to the corporate people who hire companies like IC System Inc. to do collections

Lee
elwood, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-System/St-Paul-Minnesota-55164/IC-System-TRIED-TO-RIP-ME-OFF-but-I-STOPPED-THEM-St-Paul-Minnesota-470461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC System