Complaint Review: I.C. System,Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Phil — Transfer Pennsylvania United States of America
I.C. System,Inc.
444 Highway 96 East P.O. Box 64437 St Paul, Minnesota United States of America

I.C. System,Inc. False Billing St Paul , Minnesota

This company has been trying to collect an invalid debt that is clearly not mine.  Aside from the fact that I've been through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, I.C. can't produce an address for this debt.  I have contacted them twice by phone and got the usual response that you get from shysters.

Our records show that this is your responsibility and if you don't pay this, we'll turn it over to the credit agencies.  These lying scam artists need to be sued to the point that they are shut down and everyone involved is arrested. There is no possible way that this is my debt.  There is no validation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-SystemInc/St-Paul-Minnesota-55164-0437/IC-SystemInc-False-Billing-St-Paul-Minnesota-1013018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.C. System,Inc.