Complaint Review: IC System(s)

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
IC System(s)
444 Hwy 96 E. St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

IC System(s) HARASSMENT TO THE MAX! E. St. Paul Minnesota

My wife and I owe some medical bills that our CRAP med insurance(HealthSpring) didn't pay. The account was turned over to collection(IC System).

They call every day,and by every day I mean every day,even 8am Sunday mornings. When they wake my happy ass up and I answer the phone,no one says a word.Guess they think it's funny as hell they got me up. I wish they would answer me when I answer phone,got some REALLY choice words for 'em!!

The last Sunday of Nov. they called 8:31 at nite!

Fargin iceholes!!!

p.s. My Net search of them shows a location in MN, but there calls are coming from 202 Area Code(New York).

Yankeedoodle
Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC-Systems/E-St-Paul-Minnesota-55127/IC-Systems-HARASSMENT-TO-THE-MAX-E-St-Paul-Minnesota-399206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC System(s)