comfort

Complaint Review: IC3 ( INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER)

• Submitted: Thu, November 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: Alex — bronx New York United States of America
IC3 ( INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER)

IC3 ( INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER) RON ADAMS (RON ADAMS )steeling all my info, trying to get me arrested... Internet

This guy appear like (RON ADAMS),he start calling me saying that i own a loan that took place thruth the internet and he was trying to get me arrested,but what it got me courious is that he had all my info,so i start to investigated how he got them until i found out about ripoff report and guess what his name was stamp in almost all thoses report about loans,with people having the same experience like mine,but he almost got me he want me to send him $785. and if i don't pay it i gonna get arrested and have a fine of $7,850 or 78 month on jail; that got me scary,but when i realize since i been in NY i never take a loan ,matter fact i never take 1 in my life,so i tell him about my lawyer is gonna get in contact with him and that this matter is going to be resolve...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC3-INTERNET-CRIME-COMPLAINT-CENTER/internet/IC3-INTERNET-CRIME-COMPLAINT-CENTER-RON-ADAMS-RON-ADAMS-steeling-all-my-info-trying-799104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC3 ( INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER)