Complaint Review: IC3D (www.ic3d.com)

• Submitted: Wed, March 29, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, March 29, 2000

• Reported By:Springfield VA
IC3D (www.ic3d.com)
New York, New York U.S.A.

IC3D - Custom made -- Not worth it!

I wanted to buy a pair of custom made jeans because I am a petite woman. I found two companies over the web and decided to go with the one with the flashier website, a company called IC3D. Their site is confusing, too many menus and such, but it looked as if they would give a good product and a good guarantee on the product if there were problems. I had to pick a shade of denim for my jeans. When I went through all their many choices, all the shades looked the exactly the same, so I had to go by their descriptions. I chose the "Dirty Denim Stonewashed" because it was described as the "hip and fashionable dark indigo of today," a color, as described, that I wanted. I went forth with my order. It took them almost 5 weeks to send me the jeans and when I saw the color I was horrified. These were the ugliest pair of jeans I'd ever seen, a shade you'd see at a discount store like K-mart (no offense to K-mart), not department store brand quality. I e-mailed them complaining because the shade wasn't even close to dark indigo. I just got an indignant remark about how this shade was very popular (which I doubt) and how I might have to sand it down mysef. I was stupid enough to go forth with an order on a completely inferior website with too many choices showing all the same color. But I think that they might take responsibility for calling a shade dark indigo and instead sending me a choppy grayish -black color. It is clearly their fault and they should've given some customer service and an offer to fix it. But their customer guarantee of quality had no guarantee. They charged me $85 for the poorest quality jeans and I'm completely unsatisfied. Custom made is not this company's speciality.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IC3D-wwwic3dcom/New-York-New-York/IC3D-Custom-made-Not-worth-it-1846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC3D (www.ic3d.com)