Complaint Review: ICC (International Chamber of Commerce)

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: cathsingalto — El Monte California
ICC (International Chamber of Commerce)

ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) Clerk Benald, MR James Cole (Director of Human Resources) Fraudulence, fake employment Internet

Three days ago (dated April 15, 2013), I received an email from "MR James Cole" about seeing my resume online, and they're giving me an online interview. Moreover, he gave me instructions to add "Clerk Benald" in my Messenger contact list. The next day after following the instructions, Mr. "Benald" asked me several questions and sent my responses to his "supervisors".  "You are HIRED!," he responded.  He also sent me another email to send Mr. "Cole" a letter saying why I would like to work at this company. And then "Mr. Benald" reminded me to check my email daily for updates and a check has been sent via FedEx. The company sent me a counterfeit check in the amount of $2580.00 in order to purchase "needed training materials and computer software" once I'm hired as a receptionist/administrative assistant. I had my bank verify its authenticity before deposit. Mr. "Clerk Benald" said that the company's website "icc.org" is still under construction - foolish! I have already fortified and added security to my email address. I blocked his email address and "Mr. Cole's" email address as well, and changed my mail & messenger options. Placed them both as "spam" and changed my password.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICC-International-Chamber-of-Commerce/internet/ICC-International-Chamber-of-Commerce-Clerk-Benald-MR-James-Cole-Director-of-Human-Res-1044502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICC (International Chamber of Commerce)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC