Complaint Review: ICDC COLLEGE

• Updated: Sun, July 22, 2012

• Reported By: luvie134 — Gardena California United States of America
ICDC COLLEGE
4415 Redondo Beach Boulevard Lawndale, California United States of America

ICDC COLLEGE Pharmacy Tech RIP OFF AND UNACCREDITED SCHOOL Lawndale , California

Hello My name is Llover Best, I currently attended ICDC College and i was promised a promising career, Unfortunately that wasn't the case. When i first signed up for the school i had just gotten fired from my old job, i had a record for theft and i told them i had a misdemenor, the school recruiter said it was ok and that i would still be able to get my lisence in the field i went into so i signed the paperwork after reading the details. A year later all i got was a crummy diploma made from a regular printer with my name on it. Even the teacher had told me toward the end of the class i wouldnt get a lisence because the school isnt accredited. I cant find a job no one acknowledges that i have a diploma without the lisence and i was never helped with getting a job in the pharmacy tech fiel like the school promised, i now owe them 12,000 dollars that i refuse to pay due to no job in my field i chose to better myself in.. Furthermore if anyone knows how i can sue the school please contact me at lloverbest24@hotmail.com ,  i think only one person in my class has actually even gotten a job in actuality. thank you for hearing me out and giving me a place to voice my words.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICDC-COLLEGE/Lawndale-California-90260/ICDC-COLLEGE-Pharmacy-Tech-RIP-OFF-AND-UNACCREDITED-SCHOOL-Lawndale-California-915766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICDC COLLEGE