Complaint Review: ICDC College

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: jesskib — Palmdale California
ICDC College
5995 Sepulveda Blvd Culver City, California USA

ICDC College They Are Frauds, Liars, Deceptive, Scammers Who Are Only Out To Get Money! Culver City California

I have been attending ICDC College for almost two years.  When I originally called to get information about attending this college I had explained to the woman that I eventually wanted to work with kids who had mental problems and their families so I would be wanting to get a bachelors in psychology or sociology,  She said that would be great.

I have kept a 4.0 grade average for the entire length of my attendance, never getting lower then a 99% in any class I have taken.  I have worked hard, endless hours on my education thinking that all of this work would matter and pay off in the end.  I was wrong.

Come to find out that these credits are not transferrable.  If I want to get my bachelors degree I have to start all over at another college.  I am 23,000 dollars in debt with student loans.... on top of that because of the time frame of my "graduation" I was required to take out a personal loan for 2500.00 dollars or drop out of school.  From what I have been told the Associates degree means nothing because it is an Associates of Occupational Studies, a worthless piece of paper.

So basically I have wasted almost two years of my life, alot of my time and hard work and a grip of money for a piece of paper that means nothing just to start all over again somewhere else.  All of this after making my intentions very clear in the beginning and not knowing that they were not a regionally accredited school and that although they are accredited it means nothing as well.

Money hungry, fraudulant waste of time is what ICDC College is all about and I wish I had done my research so I didn't make this mistake.  Everybody be aware and do not sign up with ICDC College your better off not going to college at all and getting life experience!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICDC-College/Culver-City-California/ICDC-College-They-Are-Frauds-Liars-Deceptive-Scammers-Who-Are-Only-Out-To-Get-Money-1061807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICDC College