Complaint Review: ICDC College

ICDC College
Los Angeles, California United States of America

ICDC College seems Evil Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: ICDC is AOK

ICDC seems like an evil attitude with a bullies intent. Who will help you there? They tell you they will call you back and they don't, let their voicemail fill up, tell you it is handled by another department, tell you that you will be okay if you disenroll in any three week term as long as you do it before the end of first week with no financial penalty, and on and on. A crock? Another Enron? Are the CEO's padding Swiss bank accounts with black funds? I hate being the one in these shoes to tell the tale, but the disrespect they show to me is why. They have not treated me with dignity. I was saddened buy their deceptiveness because they are good at it. I wish I would have seen the red flags waiving and never took them up, but too late. They rubbed me the wrong way and made me suffer, dragging things out, overwhelming me to keep me off balance. So now what? What am I going to do now? Why have you forsaken me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICDC-College/Los-Angeles-California-90004/ICDC-College-seems-Evil-Los-Angeles-California-1044760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICDC College

ICDC is AOK

AUTHOR: Tool - ()

I admit, I have been ripped off by lots of goofballs and nuts in my life so I suspected that ICDC was going to pull the wool over my eyes and not look back. Boy was I surprised today when they went above and beyond to make things right with me. Thank you ICDC, I exonerate you from my intonational upswing I posted yesterday. Have a blessed day.