Complaint Review: ICDC college

• Updated: Sat, September 28, 2013

• Reported By: Tatiana — Los Angeles California
ICDC college
6812 Pacific blvd. Huntington Park, California USA

ICDC college International career development center i am a victim of fraud by ICDC college, base in lies they make pay my hole tuition in cash with the promise that i was getting my money back when the department of emigration responds for my emigration Huntington park California

*UPDATE Employee: You Are the SCAMMER

I am a student from ICDC college I start my program in my medical assistant program in January 25 2013 by 6 weeks later I was called for the financial department and they told me the department of emigration is not responding about my ligal status in this country at the moment they already know that I have a humanity visa which give me for the first 4 years only work permit technically is a work Visa.

But in order to keep coming to class I have to pay mgry hole tuition in cash because at the moment we have to wait for the department of emigration answer, they said that once they have the responds they going to go at head with my loans I asked in 25 five year that they been functioning they don't have a case like mine. ! I am sure they did ! But they told that my case it was unique we have to wait for the department emigration answer but in the mind time in order to keep coming to class I have to pay $16,694.00 so write a check but I told them I want to get the money back soon INSS department responds and stay with the loans. They told me that will be for sure don't worried.

When I was doing they check they didn't told me they were changing locations next day.   The original location it was in Hollywood two blocks away from my home. Them I arrive to the school next day they were moving that was unbelievable and now I go everyday to new location in the city of huntington park. I told the principle I don't do freeways I choose this place because is two blocks away from my home. She said for any inconvenience we can reimburs your money but that will take 30 or more I did want to wait the long to go look for another school. I was force to go to the new location. Not mention all the problems that I been having with the creepy teacher that I have in the beginning.

Now the problem is to the level they vandalized my car I been harras by her students I mean she is in probation for been breaking a lot of rules. They told me we can move me to other location but we don't to fire the teacher but I did show proof from all the irregularities she is still doing it. This people they are so dishonest. I don't know what to do I did get my money back, I did not qualified for my loans this is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICDC-college/Huntington-Park-California-90255/ICDC-college-International-career-development-center-i-am-a-victim-of-fraud-by-ICDC-colle-1087950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICDC college

You Are the SCAMMER

AUTHOR: Artimus - ()

Listen b*tch. How the hell can a stupid Armenian like you get $16,000 in cash unless you are a scamming Armenian. You snuck into America with only one plan and that was to commit fraud. Shave that giant uni-brow and move back to that s**thole you came from. Sk*nk.