Complaint Review: ICDC college

• Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By: Brenda — Rocky Mount North Carolina
ICDC college
Internet USA

ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet

There's some thing that I can't understand I thought that this school was a good deal for me to better myself, but it turned out to be the worst thing that I had every done. They lied to me about the tuestion and they told me that I would be getting maltial like books and a computer well I did get the computer but only two books  but they told me that I would be getting some of my money back see I used my fafs to pay for this and they are billing me for more money that I don't have they said that I had to get a loan to finish paying for the schooling. If they charged me 34000.00 for this corse then why am I still having to pay more money? They lied and told me that I would be receving money back from fafs. Please help me !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICDC-college/internet/ICDC-college-Well-I-started-this-school-last-year-and-they-told-me-that-I-would-be-gettin-1155414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICDC college