Complaint Review: ICE International

• Reported By: jat171 — Sugar Land Texas
ICE International
Terminal E George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston, Texas USA

ICE International Fraud in exchanges Houston Texas

I had a transaction at Terminal E center at George Bush intercontinental airport on July 21,2013. I handed ICE employee 200 British Pounds. Instead of giving me the proper exchange rate, he took my money and calculated as 200 Euros instead of British Pounds which has a higher rate. I find this highly deceitful and fraudulent. As an attorney, I am beyond belief that other innocent customers would be ripped off in the same manner.  I only noticed this error yesterday.  I tried contacting the number on the receipt several times but it has gone unanswered. All of the searches including those on your website reveal number that are to the wrong parties or disconnected. I also emailed the id found on ICE website only for the mail to be returned as undeliverable.   Position number on receipt is no.4 and 16104006366054.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICE-International-/Houston-Texas-77061/ICE-International-Fraud-in-exchanges-Houston-Texas-1070343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICE International