Complaint Review: IC*FREESHIPPING.COM

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: hiedy — VANDALIA Ohio United States of America
IC*FREESHIPPING.COM
? Internet United States of America

IC*FREESHIPPING.COM CLAIMED TO OFFER FREE SHIPPING FROM FLOWERS I ORDERED OVER INTERNET, NEVER RECIEVED A CHECK FROM THEM AND THEY CLLAIM I FILLED OUT FORM WRONG. THEY CHARGED MY CR. CARD 12.97 AS A ANNUAL RATE FOR THERE Internet

I ordered flowers from Pro-Flowers over internet. Was told I would recieve free shipping by going to that site.  I filled out a form and was told I would be reimbersed for shipping.

I was never reimbersed.

They have charged my credit card for an annual fee for "belonging" to free shipping.

This is a real scam.

Mary
Vandalia, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICFREESHIPPINGCOM/internet/ICFREESHIPPINGCOM-CLAIMED-TO-OFFER-FREE-SHIPPING-FROM-FLOWERS-I-ORDERED-OVER-INTERNET-929915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IC*FREESHIPPING.COM