Complaint Review: ICM AUTO INSURANCE

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — SALT LAKE CITY Utah United States of America
ICM AUTO INSURANCE
P.O. BOX 20850 INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46220 INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana United States of America

ICM AUTO INSURANCE I NEED TO DO A CLAIM AND THEY DON'T ANSWER I HAD TRY FOR 3 DAYS IN BUSINESS HOURS AND THEY HUNG UP ALL THE TIME INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Information

ICM AUTO INSURANCE

IT LOOKS IS A JOKE COMPANY, I HAD TRY TO CONTACT THEM FOR A CLAIM AND THEY ARE HANGING UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL

I DON'T KNOW IF IS A FAKE COMPANY OR A SCAM I'M GOING TO FIGHT FOR MY MONEY.

THEIR WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION- IT SHOWS AS A ERROR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-AUTO-INSURANCE/INDIANAPOLIS-Indiana-46220/ICM-AUTO-INSURANCE-I-NEED-TO-DO-A-CLAIM-AND-THEY-DONT-ANSWER-I-HAD-TRY-FOR-3-DAYS-IN-BU-846151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM AUTO INSURANCE

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Information

AUTHOR: GoodSam22 - (United States of America)

Not too long ago, I also had an issue with this company.  There's a very helpful Customer Service Representative who works there by the name of Scott Butler.  He can be reached at (516) 390-9360, Ext. 101. He was very helpful in having my damages looked at and even arranged AND pay for a rental vehicle for me while my truck was in the shop.

Good luck!