Complaint Review: ICM-Internet Cash Machine Websites

• Reported By: AMJ — 90723 California United States of America
ICM-Internet Cash Machine Websites

ICM-Internet Cash Machine Websites ICM WEbsite 24 hr RIPOFF Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-5-10

Similar to other complaints, when I finally did research on this company it had been more than two weeks from my initial "check it out" phase of ordering the booklet.  LIttle did I know I had been sent an email outlining an extra $139 fee plus $4.95 a month!!  This unless I responded to "cancel" within 24 hrs of receipt of the email.  How many of us check our emails every day at home?  Most of us working stiffs have enough of that at the work place.  I immediately sent the cancel email for what it was worth, since the email contact link DID NOT WORK!  Indeed as others have said, they abandon you!  My interest was aroused because of a follow up contact by a company called FOCUS GROUP.  When I asked their affiliation to ICM they said they "help people get on that program" or something to that effect, i.le. they help capture the prey??  BEWARE !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2010 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-Websites/internet/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-Websites-ICM-WEbsite-24-hr-RIPOFF-Internet-610621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM-Internet Cash Machine Websites

Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-5-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $142.42 to the card ending in #5533.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,