Complaint Review: ICM Internet Cash Machine

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Author — Blackfoot Idaho United States of America
ICM Internet Cash Machine
26741 Portol Pkwy suite 1E @912 Foothill Ranch, California United States of America

ICM Internet Cash Machine internet cash machines IMC WEBSITES - Internet cash machines- DECEPTIVE MARKETING PRACTICES-ONLY WANT THE HIDDEN $139.95 MEMBERSHIP FEE OUT OF YOU-WHAT 3 DAY TRIAL PERIOD? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! Foothill Ranch , California

*Author of original report: REFUNDED!

*UPDATE Employee: CUSTOMER was REFUNDED on 5-3-10 in the amount of $139.95 as the attached pic will confirm

*Author of original report: NOT REFUNDED!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Baker has been cancelled and refunded as of 5-4-10

*UPDATE Employee: If customer would provide their actual full name that they used to sign up for the program, we could provide a refund or make sure they are refunded.

First I was suckered in by a advertisement. It said local mother from my state that had made thousands of dollars working from her home. Showed me many testimonials of others that have made thousands also. They even showed me canceled checks with the accounting and routing numbers blurred out. They first wanted a 39.95 fee to send me their information package. I clicked the No thanks box, and they changed it to 12.97. I again clicked the No thanks box, and they changed it to .99 cents. I thought for .99 cents I would look at what they had to offer. I even printed out their conformation screen and it never said anything about a $139.95 membership fee to be charged after the so called 3 day trial period.

Checked my credit card balance online 3 days later and noticed a pending charge for $139.95. Called my credit card company and ask them what it was for. They told me it was from ICM Websites. I told them I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THAT CHARGE AND TO BLOCK IT! They gave me their number and said I would have to call them and ask them for a refund.
Of course when I called them their operator could not help me with a refund. She could only cancel my fradulant membership. She would have to transfer me to the billing department. John from their billing department said my 3 day free trail period was up and he could not give me a refund. I told him I Did not agree to that charge! He said yes you did twice when you clicked the I agree  box on their website.

I have never encountered such a DECEITFUL AND IMMORAL COMPANY IN MY LIFE!
WHAT A JOKE OF A COMPANY!
They never have been in the business of helping anyone. I'm sure their's laws, rules and regulations they are breaking. I will be Disputing the charge with my credit card company and will include a copy of this with it. I will also be advising them to look at ICM WEBSITES on RIPOFF REPORT.COM and ask them to block any more charges from ICM WEBSITES with all their card holders. I will also be contacting the BBB, the attorney general in my state, any my local media about this FRADULANT COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine/Foothill-Ranch-California-92610/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-internet-cash-machines-IMC-WEBSITES-Internet-cash-machines-DE-598721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM Internet Cash Machine

REFUNDED!

AUTHOR: Author - (USA)

THANK YOU INTERNET CASH MACHINE STAFF....
FULL REFUND POSTED ON 05/06/10.

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer will also be provided a refund for the purchase, in the amount of $142.92.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

NOT REFUNDED!!!!

AUTHOR: Author - (USA)

NOT REFUNDED. I WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER 24 HRS. TO POST AND ADVISE IF THEY EVER POST A REFUND.

Customer Baker has been cancelled and refunded as of 5-4-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Internet Cash Machine is a membership site that provides users with all the tools and information necessary to learn how to post product websites and mall webstores, as well as, launch products for auction on eBay.

In order to sign up for the Internet Cash Machine program, the customer MUST go thru the following steps.

1.     Client reaches Internet Cash Machine offer site through different
        internet advertisements.

2.     Client is directed to a sales landing page to enter preliminary
        information, in which there is a link at the bottom of the page to
        the Terms and Conditions of the signing up for the program.

3.     Then the customer must provide their credit card information on the
        secured payment page and must agree to the terms and conditions, that are
        conspicuously displayed no more than 80 pixels from the order submission button.??

In addition to clearly spelling out each fee required for the service, we provide the number for the customer to call to cancel the account.

Based on the above representations and facts, there can be no question that ICM has taken every step to assure that all the terms and conditions are displayed multiple times throughout the sign up process and after the signup is complete.  For any customer to state that, they were not made aware or did not see or was not informed or did not authorize the charges regarding the charges for the service, would be a misstatement.

Regardless, if this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Foil