Complaint Review: ICM Internet Cash Machine

• Updated: Sun, June 06, 2010

• Reported By: lchin123 — astoria New York United States of America
ICM Internet Cash Machine
Lake Forest California Internet United States of America

ICM Internet Cash Machine ICM Websites Unethical Lying Scamming company that will rob you of $150++ BEWARE! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-5-10

On May 31st, while surfing on Yahoo, there was a pop-up and being laid off from work and needing to make some $$$, it appealed to me to click on it to check it out since it was letting me know I could make $$THOUSANDS$$ in a month - right at home - perfect!! or so I thought!!! Tricky tricky conniving advertising! So, basically for just less than $3.00 I could set up my own company - whoopi -  and will receive a trial pack in the mail so i can learn about how to go about my new e-business as I had ZERO idea on what it is about...lo and behold, nothing came in the mail, nowhere does it say I will be billed $149.95 after 3 days, but next thing you know - there it is on my credit card : a WHOPPING charge of $149.95  - for not even logging into, having used the service or more importantly, making any $$$  - what a sucker punch!! This company should be SHUT DOWN! after calling to get my money refunded, NO AVAIL - they would only refund $70 of my $153 - why should they keep more than half of my money for doing absolutely nothing and for deceiving me into giving my information .... I am going to report them on the Better Business Bureau BBB as well - which they got an F for  - and will also file a POLICE report with my local precinct - I do not want ANY ONE to think their money is safe with this SCAMMING company!! BEWARE of INTERNET CASH MACHINE and any company associated with this site!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine/internet/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-Unethical-Lying-Scamming-company-that-will-rob-you-610501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM Internet Cash Machine

Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-5-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $152.92 to the card ending in #5830.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,