• Report: #620622

• Submitted: Tue, July 06, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By: Destinee — Montello Wisconsin United States of America
ICM Internet Cash Machine

ICM Internet Cash Machine Took money before and now am getting charged from BANKCARD MTOT DISC. This is due to ICM Website Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact information provided

*Author of original report: ICM and MTOT illeagal withdrawal of money

*Author of original report: Response to ICM Website

*UPDATE Employee: Charges for MTOT are not from ICM

ICM Website took mooney out of my account a few months ago and now I am being charged from BANKCARD MTOT DISC. This is all due to ICM websites. I want all of the money put back into my account immediately. I have not authorized any one to remove money from my account and demand that this issue is resolved immediately. I am sick of dealing with this. I have not gave permission to anyone to withdraw money and am tired of things relating to ICM website affecting my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine/internet/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-Took-money-before-and-now-am-getting-charged-from-BANKCARD-MTOT-620622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM Internet Cash Machine

Contact information provided

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Once the Merchant Application has been submitted for the Merchant Account an email is sent to the customer with contact information for Innovative Merchants Solutions. In addition, once the account is approved another email is sent informing the applicant that their account is approved.  The phone number is also displayed on the credit statement.

Phone: 818-436-7800
Fax: 818-436-7899
Toll Free: 800-397-0707

ICM and MTOT illeagal withdrawal of money

AUTHOR: Destinee - (United States of America)

I understand that MTOT is not a part of ICM, but I am sure they know how to get in contact with them. I am not able to find any information about them and I never authorized ICM or MTOT to withdraw any funds from my account. I am sick of dealing with this heasache and it all stems from the first withdrawal of funds from my account from ICM. Enough is enough already!

Response to ICM Website

AUTHOR: Destinee - (United States of America)

ICM says that they are not Bankcard Mtot Disc, but I am sure they know how to get in contact with that company. Since the original charge was not authorized from myself I never signed up for any accounts with anyone. So how am I supposed to get in contact with anyone from this company?

Charges for MTOT are not from ICM

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

The charges noted as "BankCard MTOT Disc" are not from ICM. These charges are most likely from this customer signing up for a Merchant Account to accept credit cards as payments for products or services sold from her website. If she wished to cancel her Merchant Account that she signed up for, she needs to contact the company that she signed up for that service with.