Complaint Review: ICM - Internet Cash Machine

• Updated: Thu, July 15, 2010

• Reported By: linegrunt00 — leavenworth Kansas United States of America
ICM - Internet Cash Machine
Lake Forest California Internet United States of America

ICM - Internet Cash Machine they told us they closed out our account with them and two months later I get a charge from them. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account.

they told us that if you cancel in seven days you will not be charged. we cancled in one day two months later i get a strange charge on my bank statment that has almost no information so i called my bank after a little diging they gave me the bank that sent them the charge (west america bank)(icm's bank) they gave me the company id number and a trace number to track it down and they started dispute paperwork for me in the event that icm wanted to fight. west america bank gave me the number to a company called redwood which is tied to icm some how and through them i got the finace department and my money was refunded. the company ADMITS TO HAVING THIS ISSUE ALOT! and once i tracked them down they were very nice and refunded my money right away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine/internet/ICM-Internet-Cash-Machine-they-told-us-they-closed-out-our-account-with-them-and-two-mo-623160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM - Internet Cash Machine

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,