Complaint Review: ICM WEBSITES

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2011

• Reported By: Valerie — Tyler Texas United States of America
ICM WEBSITES
26741 Portola Pkwy, Ste 1E #912 Foothill Ranch, California United States of America

ICM WEBSITES Internet Cash Machine Fake Work at Home Opportunity; Thieves; Offered info at $2.95, but took $139.95 + 2.95 from my checking account before info ever arrived. Refused to refund it. Scam artists. Foothill Ranch, California

I requested to receive information online for $2.95concerning a work-at-home opportunity. Two to three weeks before the information arrived, this company took $139.95 + 2.97 from my checking account. I know this because I received notification from my bank of a possible overdraft.

I called the company and spoke with Michael. He tried to explain it away. I requested this to be cancelled and that my money be returned to my account. He refused. He was very rude and hung up on me several times. He finally agreed to cancel but refused to return the $139.95.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-WEBSITES/Foothill-Ranch-California-92610/ICM-WEBSITES-Internet-Cash-Machine-Fake-Work-at-Home-Opportunity-Thieves-Offered-info-at-681381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM WEBSITES