dancers

• Submitted: Thu, June 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: mary — brecksville Ohio United States of America
ICM - internet cash machines

ICM - internet cash machines Yes, Internet Cash Machine (ICM) ripped me off and I live on disability income. They are thieves. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer has been refunded and cancelled as of 6-21-10

I read about a amazing work at home opportunity and followed the link to read more about it. I was to simply fill out a short form and I would receive a kit which was suppose to be under $3.00. A few days later, I went on line to do some banking and found that the company I C M took $129.00 out of my account. I immediately called them and they said it was past three days and could not be refunded. I am blind and although I have assistive software on my computer, I am always interested in a work at home opportunity to supplement my income. I feel violated by this company and want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2010 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICM-internet-cash-machines/internet/ICM-internet-cash-machines-Yes-Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-ripped-me-off-and-I-live-on-615051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICM - internet cash machines

Customer has been refunded and cancelled as of 6-21-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $142.92 to the card ending in #1974.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,