Complaint Review: ICMG

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: J. Acosta — Largo Maryland
ICMG

ICMG Veronica I was cold-called by ICMG and Vernica asked me about either buying or owning a timeshare. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Get your money back

*Consumer Suggestion: timeshare resale scam

I was cold-called by ICMG's "Veronica" - a very soft spoken and very able salesperson who gave me  to believe that ICMG was very able to sell my timeshare.  I asked for the accreditation and professional associations be sent too me with their contract or sample contract for my review BEFORE I would make ANY financial committment as I do not give $ to strangers without some documentation in hand as to my expectations for any payment.   "Veronica" asked for my email address and after giving it to her, she stated "I'm going to see what we can send you IMMEDIATELY, please hold on."

A guy calling himself "Brian, Veronica's manager" came on the line, very abruptly, seeming overly jubilant and loudly attempting to assume that I was "buying ICMG services to handle my timeshare sale."   When I attempted to tell him I was not buying anything, just waiting to view whatever ICMG could send me as to their accreditation and professional associations, this guy attempts to overtalk me even more loudly than when he came on line.  My wife heard him yelling and asked me to "hangup."
I told "Brian" what my wife had asked me to do and why.  His reply was yelled and angry: "Well we have to be sure we want to work for you."  I thanked him for his time and hungup!  Saved my $ and any further aggravation... Thank U "Brian!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICMG/internet/ICMG-Veronica-I-was-cold-called-by-ICMG-and-Vernica-asked-me-about-either-buying-or-owning-1042307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICMG

Get your money back

AUTHOR: Jodi - ()

I was scammed about a year ago by another timeshare company.  I paid over $2000.  I thought i'd never see that money again, but I was wrong.  I found a company named Universal Financial and they actually got my money back for me.  Even being a year old.  You should try them also, you don't have anything to lose.  The number is 855-531-8960.  good luck

#2 Consumer Suggestion

timeshare resale scam

AUTHOR: IsabellaP - ()

There is no "hot market" for timeshares, these companies may seem pretty legit, but you have to be very careful when dealing with them, but you know it's a scam the minute they ask for a large upfront fee to sell your timeshare, i'm sorry you learned this the hard way. I know a company called Mexican Timeshare Solutions that can give you a free consultation on your matter, you should contact them, this is their website: