Complaint Review: ICMWebsites Internet Cash Machine

• Updated: Thu, July 22, 2010

• Reported By: Trial customer — Centreville Virginia United States of America
ICMWebsites Internet Cash Machine
jennifer jeniffer, California United States of America

ICMWebsites Internet Cash Machine www.mycashcareer.com I spoke in the morning wih jennifer and she refuse to refund so I told her I will goto next step Reporting fraud, she said I can, jeniffer, California

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to address this customers concerns but just need to clarify...

Jennifer and other staff member of the billing department was not listening me to refund charged $139.95 and ask me to go with BBB and any other place I like to complain including department of fair consumer Act, when I have posted my previous note on this ripoffreport she reply to the website by providing her wrong ext# to get my refund !!!  Another carelessness of customer service..

JENNIFER is ASKING ME TO CALL her wrong EXT# TO GET THE REFUND(PROVIDed INCORRECT PHONE EXTENTION # even if they have my CC and address info to mail me check !! They are irritators.......) Please FOX, DONOT WASTE your precious time behind this ICM if you are smart...

If they really want to refund, then they should call me and apologies for the situation, but they don't care as per hundreds of other comment on this single website. Also funny thing is jennifer mentioned that number of complains of our consumer is still less than it should be as compare to number of transaction they do !!!

Fox, be careful, do not trap yourself in this website, they do not care their customers. I will try to help everyone by posting this message in every possible website so NO one get trapped by them again. GOD BLESS EVERYONE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2010 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICMWebsites-Internet-Cash-Machine/jeniffer-California-/ICMWebsites-Internet-Cash-Machine-wwwmycashcareercom-I-spoke-in-the-morning-wih-jennifer-625142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICMWebsites Internet Cash Machine

We would like to address this customers concerns but just need to clarify...

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

We are unable to locate this account with the name provided in the complaint. If we could be provided with the customers actual name or the last 4 digits of the credit card used to signup for the program, we can locate the account and provide a refund.