Complaint Review: ICMwebsites

ICMwebsites
ICMwebsites.com Internet United States of America

ICMwebsites Internet Cash Machines Misleading Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 6-22-10

I have heard about ICM via a weblink of NEWS6. A reporter of NEWS6 wrote a succes story about Kelly Richards, Concord, MA made thousands dollars in a few month from home. The article gave 3 steps to follow and a weblink. So I followed the link to RUSH ORDERed a start kit at$2.97. Then, this link directed me to the ICM website builder page. It asked me to register and then build a web page to sell items. I only managed to build one page for one book item. I do not know how and where I should link/post this item.

The real problem was that I did not see anywhere on the register page shown 3 day free trail and $149.95 membership fee will charge immediately after the free trail. I was surprised to found out $149.95 charge on my credit card, while I was still waiting for my start kit arrive which it has not yet arrived after 15 days!

I called ICM at 877-863-3088, and learned I only have 3 days to try, and need to pay $149.95. They insisted I should know this policy before I sign up. I told them I clearly remembered nowhere I saw these numbers. However, I found out they include these info into the welcom letter which had been send out after you sign-up!

This is very misleading and akward/backward process. I feel ICM lured you sign-up first, then tell you what your responsibilities are. In otherwords, they try to bypass you as quickly as possible to get your money!

I learned my lesson, I hope no more people learn their lesson in this way. I have found so many complains online (I wish I searched ICM online before I sign-up).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2010 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICMwebsites/internet/ICMwebsites-Internet-Cash-Machines-Misleading-Internet-614059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICMwebsites

Customer has been cancelled and refunded as of 6-22-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $149.95 to the card ending in #7046.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,