Complaint Review: ICON Fitness

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Eugene Oregon United States of America
ICON Fitness
1500 S 1000 W, Logan Utah 84321-8206 Internet United States of America

ICON Fitness UTS Extended Warrantee Credit Card billed- no elliptical sent Internet

UTS (the extended warrantee arm of ICON) charged $450.99 to my credit card on 4/18/12. The elliptical is not sent. ICON hasn't returned calls. Purchased original NordicTrack elliptical 4 years ago with 5 year extended warrantee through UTS which is an ICON company. My elliptical broke in early February 2012. I contacted ICON 2/11/2012 to schedule the repair. ICON/UTS failed to send parts to the correct address 4 times. ICON/UTS then determined that they would not fix my elliptical but that they would replace it by giving me credit toward a new elliptical of the original purchase price. I had to pay the $450.99 difference for the purchase of the new replacement. ICON/UTS billed my credit card for $450.99 on 4/18/2012. I discovered the charge when reviewing my bank account. I called but and left voice mail messages on "immediate call return" system. I then "chatted" with customer service on two dates for which I have the transcripts. I was told that the new replacement elliptical was shipped on 4/19. I asked for UPS tracking number. The customer service rep gave me the UPS tracking number. Turns out that the tracking number is not valid. Contacted via chat ICON again and was told that the tracking number takes a couple days to be logged by UPS. It has been 12 days. ICON/UTS has not responded to my numerous emails or voicemails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICON-Fitness/internet/ICON-Fitness-UTS-Extended-Warrantee-Credit-Card-billed-no-elliptical-sent-Internet-876398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICON Fitness