Complaint Review: I.C.S. Independent Contractor's Service

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Owings Mills Maryland United States of America
I.C.S. Independent Contractor's Service
PO Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

I.C.S. Independent Contractor's Service FloRd Magazine Scam Delray Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Undependent Cibtractir's Service

I was approached early on 5/6/11 by a gentleman named Randy. I was running on a few hours of sleep so my guard was down. He explained he was going to school and selling these magazines would help get through school.
He was very charming and personable. He also stated how all these people in my complex had purchased magazines, but now thinking back there were not many cars in the parking lot that day so these people probably weren't home. I'm not a big magazine reader, but thought it was for a good cause and found a magazine my best friend would enjoy.
I wrote a check for $17.50 and was told I could mail the remaining balance ($17.50) in within a week. I became busy and forgot about it. I remembered I needed to pay the balance in order to get the magazine, but something told me to look into this company.
I then found all of these negative reports and am truly disappointed that there are people out there doing this. And what irritates me is, the company is based out of FL and I live in MD!
Needless to say, they cashed my check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2011 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICS-Independent-Contractors-Service/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/ICS-Independent-Contractors-Service-FloRd-Magazine-Scam-Delray-Beach-Florida-732925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.C.S. Independent Contractor's Service

Undependent Cibtractir's Service

AUTHOR: Peggy - (United States of America)

I have received my first book that was ordered in October 2012.  Under the 90 days that was advised.