Complaint Review: ICS Merchant Services

• Updated: Thu, December 09, 2010

• Reported By: Gary — Andalusia Alabama United States of America
ICS Merchant Services
28310 Roadside Dr. # 250 Agoura Hills, California United States of America

ICS Merchant Services Integrated Card Services Liars, Crooks Agoura Hills, California

I'm a new SMALL business and decided to go with this company for credit card processing services. At first, things seemed to go well. Then, they started taking $14.95 out of my bank account for supplies or paper for the terminal, which I DID NOT WANT. Called and they put it back in my account, only to have the same thing happen the next month. This happened for 3 months in a row. SO, I changed companies, knowing I would have to pay the $350 early termination fee. A supervisor agreed to send a bill for this and NOT pull it from my account. Two months went by. THEN they pull $75 out of my account for a "yearly" fee, even though my account with them was closed. It took 21 days for them to return this back into my bank account. I called and they would say give it 3-5 days. Still nothing. I call and they say give it 8-10 days. STILL nothing. Finally after 21 days they put it back, blaming it on an ACH problem. SIMPLY NOT TRUE!. THEN here comes the $350 taken out of my account last week, without warning. THEN, 2 days ago they pull another $295 out of my account. Called a supervisor, Chris, and he had no idea why they did that. Promised it would be put back in my account in 3-5 days. We shall see. My account manager is Jake and everything the man told me turned out to be a lie. What does it take to get rid of these theives and crooks? My account with them is supposed to be closed and they do not have authorization to pull money from my bank account. FAIR WARNING...STAY AWAY from these crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICS-Merchant-Services/Agoura-Hills-California-/ICS-Merchant-Services-Integrated-Card-Services-Liars-Crooks-Agoura-Hills-California-669985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICS Merchant Services