• Report: #1052095

Complaint Review: ICS ( Merchant Services)

• Submitted: Sun, May 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Stomar — Centreville Virginia
ICS ( Merchant Services)
14004 Wood Rock Way Centreville, Virginia USA

ICS ( Integrated card service ) Beware of ICS Agoura California

I had to cancel my merchant service from ICS because too many hidden charges, upon cancellation after 12 months, I was expecting  instructions, how to return the terminal which never happened.

Later I saw that they have taken out  $ 49.95 from my business checking account, when I called them about this charge, I was told that this is rental fee, after getting confirmation of cancelation  in email, rental fee ?

does not make any sense.

I am still trying to get my refund of $ 49.95 from them.

IMHO, they are bunch of crooks and I have decided to file a complaint with FTC in Washington, DC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICS-Merchant-Services/Centreville-Virginia-20121/ICS-Integrated-card-service-Beware-of-ICS-Agoura-California-1052095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICS ( Merchant Services)