Complaint Review: ICS Merchant Services

• Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: K — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
ICS Merchant Services

ICS Merchant Services Bryan Pelto Rip Off Company, Internet

I contacted this company to set up a credit card machine for my business.  The sales person - Bryan Pelto was initially very helpful and professional while trying to get my business.  He told me there would be No Contract, only $6.50 per month service fee and only charge the credit or debit transaction fee.  I only had the account for 2 weeks when I was hit with all kinds of processing fee for a total of $40.  I called and emailed Bryan for about 3 days - No return phone call, No Return Email!

I finally got a hold of him on the phone, he was rude and condescending!  He did not "remember" anything he had previously told me.  He said I DID have a contract.  I have tried calling and calling to speak with a supervisor and it is impossible to get through.  PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY!!  THEY ARE DISHONEST AND WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOUR BUSINESS THEN CHANGE TERMS ON YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!  ICS IS A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICS-Merchant-Services/internet/ICS-Merchant-Services-Bryan-Pelto-Rip-Off-Company-Internet-994574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICS Merchant Services