Complaint Review: I.C.System,Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2000

• Reported By:
I.C.System,Inc.
444Highway96 East,P.O. Box 64437 St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

I.C.System,Inc. rude to good customer

They would not talk nice to me reguarding my problem. So i asked for the manager, then she told me NO because he would say the same thing.

She finally let me talk to him (to his voice box)
Then he was rude telling me it was my falt not his. I said all i was asking for was an extension for more than 30 days to file on insurence. He said no, i had long enough to pay them & then i can get payed back. I said no problem, But why can't you wait it would be easyer for all and i've been such a good customer. He said he was tired all of talking.

So he said what was your question? (i asked all ready).
I was agueing on the phone with him for awhile(2-3 min.).
I said I do have 1 more question .

HE WAS RUDE THEN HANG UP...

Melanie GarnerI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICSystemInc/St-Paul-Minnesota-55164/ICSystemInc-rude-to-good-customer-3576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on I.C.System,Inc.