Complaint Review: ICashCamp.com Michael LaNoue ClickBank

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
ICashCamp.com Michael LaNoue ClickBank
www.icashcamp.com Internet U.S.A.

ICashCamp.com Michael LaNoue ClickBank Internet scam - takes money and then can't be contacted Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lanoue located and in Dallas County Jail Texas

* : Suggestion

I found iCashCamp.com on the Internet. I read what was offered and Michael LaNoue's gaurantee, so I paid 49.95, and received the videos which do nothing.

Miachael promised success and then ripped-off me. I can't get any answers anywhere, through help support or e-mail.

I feel so stupid, I am not usually so foolish with my money, afterall its hard to earn.

He was quick to take my money and gaurantee success but can't be found for a refund - nowhere

Peggy
Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICashCampcom-Michael-LaNoue-ClickBank/internet/ICashCampcom-Michael-LaNoue-ClickBank-Internet-scam-takes-money-and-then-cant-be-conta-478249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICashCamp.com Michael LaNoue ClickBank

Lanoue located and in Dallas County Jail Texas

AUTHOR: wontgetscammed - (United States of America)

I have had recent experience with this man and he is now in Dallas county jail. I do not know if there is a way to prosecute for the crimes against those in this report but I wanted to give whereabouts to all parties.

wontgetscammed

#2

Suggestion

AUTHOR: JRKnight - (USA)

Hi Peggy,

A lot of folks buy online products this way. I researched the site also for you. I found the the product you purchased was through Clickbank. My advice to would be to go through Paypal or Clickbank (your original payment source) as they should honor the 60 day money back guarantee. Be advised that if you waited pass the 60 days just forget it. Also, when researching home based business such as these read carefully because the words are misleading example

"I also know that I have nothing to lose, considering that you are generous enough to give me a FULL REFUND if I am not making at least $3000 after the first 60 days!!!"

and>>>>>>

icash55.jpg

THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!

After 60 days you will not be able to recover your money... So go through the payment source you went through and they should honor it. If not come back here and put in a report on them i.e. Clickbank or paypal.

Remember, the owner of Icashcamp.com hopes you won't do anything within that 60 day so he can keep his commission and the payment source won't return your money. In the future I suggest you do more research before throwing you money out there. I it sounds to good to be true it probably is... I personally love Clickbank and Paypal and just hope everything works out for you. If it doesn't work well you learned even more... use it girl!!!

awatchdog>>>>>>   jrknight