Complaint Review: ICfreeshipping.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Valerie — Odessa Texas U.S.A.

ICfreeshipping.com Freeshipping.com stole my credit card number , Internet

i ordered something from PyramidCollection. They gave Free Shipping.com my credit card number without my permission. FreeShipping.com started charging my card $12.47 per month for no reason. Discover has been very unhelpful and has paid them for one month scam "membership" at my expense. I was never given the option of saying no to giving FreeShipping.com my credit card number or even finding out what my total charge was going to be from PyramidCollection. The website just crashed as soon as I gave them my credit card number. When I emailed PyramidCollection, they said some benefits came from "third Parties." Discover has been very uncooperative in stopping this scam in spite of our being good customers for more than 25 years. FreeShipping.com. Pyramid Collection, and possibly Discover are in collusion to rip people off here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ICfreeshippingcom/internet/ICfreeshippingcom-Freeshippingcom-stole-my-credit-card-number-Internet-945277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ICfreeshipping.com