Complaint Review: ID Theft - My ID Support.Com - PDLC Support.Com - Online Resource Center

• Submitted: Tue, December 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Barbara — Doylestown Ohio United States of America
ID Theft - My ID Support.Com - PDLC Support.Com - Online Resource Center

ID Theft - My ID Support.Com - PDLC Support.Com - Online Resource Center PDLC They ripped me off for $17.97 Internet

On 10/31/09 they took $17.97 out of my checking account without my permission.  The authorization code to get my money back is 13986788 and they told me to go a website to file a report.  Well I did that and never heard a word from them and never got the money put back into my account.  I would like someone to look into this company to see how they can charge people for just looking into a website to get a loan.  I have called them from the number that was on my cancelled check but I can't get anybody to answer the phone.  It is just a long message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ID-Theft-My-ID-SupportCom-PDLC-SupportCom-Online-Resource-Center/internet/ID-Theft-My-ID-SupportCom-PDLC-SupportCom-Online-Resource-Center-PDLC-They-ripped-543888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ID Theft - My ID Support.Com - PDLC Support.Com - Online Resource Center