Complaint Review: ID Theft Protection Services

• Submitted: Sat, November 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 14, 2009

• Reported By: Jason K — York Pennsylvania United States of America
ID Theft Protection Services

ID Theft Protection Services Tavos Group of Companies, Tavos, LLC, Protected ID Mgt., Secure Identity Services and ID Protection Services. Took $33.98 out of my account without me agreeing or knowing. Internet

I got $33.98 taken out of my checking account. According to my bank it was from this company ID Theft Protection Services. I was unaware of any authorization of this company taking out $33.98. I went through there refund process and they denied the refund. I will hopefully get my money back all $33.98 of it. It is wrong to take money without that persons knowledge. I have filed a report with my bank so they will be looking into it.Well hopefully this will help someone else if anything so they know what to watch for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ID-Theft-Protection-Services/internet/ID-Theft-Protection-Services-Tavos-Group-of-Companies-Tavos-LLC-Protected-ID-Mgt-Secu-523726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ID Theft Protection Services